#1 - Keep Calm & Do not panic we all make mistakes and learn to bake at some point.
#2 - Call us Immediately for assistance!
We guarantee our products for 2 days after your purchase. If the Product is faulty Bring it back to us,
NB!! -- ((PLEASE DO NOT EAT THE WHOLE CAKE AND ONLY BRING US A SLICE OF FAULTY CAKE)) This will result in no Refund or Exchange of a faulty product, if the fault cannot be proven.
((You Must Return at least 6/8ths (More than half) of the FAULTY Cake to be eligible for an Exchange after a Strict Proper Evaluation. If less than half of the Cake is returned or if we find there is no Fault on the Cake/Product after Strict Evaluation, we Reserve the Right Not to Exchange or refund the Product, Then the Product is not of Fault...))
Once you have brought us the product we follow up on the date of purchase, Taste and test to see what the fault is, as well as go back on CCTV footage every step of the Cakes Baking Process to look for possible mistakes.
This Process ensures we keep our Quality products Tasting Good, and our customers satisfied with only SA's Best!
Please remember to ask for your Receipt or proof of purchase to Speed up the Process.
We thank you for supporting De Vlaming Confectionary and wish you a Happy new Year!
PLACING AND ORDER:
No orders can be placed in access of 28 days.
When ordering we ask 2 WORKING DAYS in advance (Please note: Sat, Sun & public holidays are not working days) Depending on the difficulty of the cake some orders that have figurines or fancy flowers need at least a week notice in advance to be made.
When ordering Via E-Mail:
At least 4 working days in advance is needed.
Proof of EFT payment must be received at least 2 days in advance or we will assume the order is Cancelled.
ALL QUOTES ARE OLY VALID FOR 14 DAYS SINCE ISSUED.
CHANGING OF THE ORDER AFTER COMPLETION OF CAKE: ((DAY ON <AFTER OR BEFORE PICKUP DATE/TIME))
- If a Cake needs to be resprayed/Fixed or changed of any Kind AFTER OR THE DAY BEFORE the Pickup Date a R500 + Fee will be charged! depending on the chages.
- IF it is in Our fault and we made a CLEAR ERROR on Script we will Make the changes Accordingly as it is our fault and sincerely apologize.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- By signing your order slip you have checked that all your information (DATE, NAME, TEL/CEL no, AND DESCRIPTION OF THE CAKE ORDER Including the NAME Written on the cake.) is correct and that you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- All Cakes have a 48 Hour (2 days) manufacturing guarantee from the date on your slip that the order must be collected.
(e.g. Collection Date on slip: 10 January 14:00 - the Guarantee is valid until 12 January 14:00) -
PLEASE NOTE to follow the labelled instruction to keep Buttercream Cakes at ROOM TEMPERATURE and Fresh Cream Cakes REFRIGERATED and out of the sunlight!
-we cannot refund / exchange a product that were damaged when in your possession after collection from our Premises.
-Weekend Orders MUST be collected BEFORE 13H00 on Saturday. NO COLLECTIONS ON A SUNDAY!
ORDERS WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO ANYONE IF PROOF OF THE ORDER (ORDER SLIP OR REFERANCE NUMBER) IS NOT GIVEN!
- a minimum of 10% will be charged of the Total Price (AS A DEPOSIT) of the cake if cancelled before anything was made for the cake. Or the client can take an other product for the amount of the deposit
- Minimum of R200 / Full deposit will be charged when a edible print / Figurines were made.
- Full Deposit/Payment will be charge if the Cake is already made.
- if the cake have not been made and the client wants to move it (within 30 day span from the order date) No additional costs will be asked.
- When the cake has been made, the order date can no longer be moved. we can however store the cake for you in a Super cooled Freezer for up to a max of 30 days. BUT, there is NO Guarantee of the cake or the decoration on the cake. (In this case we only store the cake for you until you collect it)
- in the case if the order must be moved to a date more than 30 days, the order will be cancelled and a 10% cancellation fee will be charged as well as the new order must be replaced with the new date.
will be kept for up to 2 days from the order date and then be Donated on your account to any Charity Organisation in our local area.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
Come have a look at our wide variety cakes, pies snacks, tarts etc.
Please note: We spend most of our time in the kitchen making all our Delicious products and less time on social media and WhatsApp so we might take some time to reply.
We do appreciate your patience and support.
For immediate Contact please give us a call on: 044 693 1201
De Vlaming Confectionary
Heiderand Mall Shop 59
09:00 – 17:00
Please note that we are going to Upgrade our shop in Heiderand Mall, in the middle of Jan 2024.
We are Exited to show you our new look.
Call us for any Questions : 0446931201